Saturday, February 11, 2012

Generosity

I can not believe how generous everyone has been through this process. The hat party was amazing in itself, but Corinne Young put together a fundraiser for me to help me pay for my treatments. Today she presented me with all of the cards and donations. I was overwhelmed when she told me the total: $4,000! That takes care of my next two treatments! It is such a relief to have one less thing to worry about. I am just so incredibly thankful to have such wonderful, caring people in my life. Thank you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. That was so thoughtful of Corine. She has watched you grow up with her own daughter.
    In this tight money time, it is especially gratifying to see people back up their words of encouragement with a monetary gift. Not all of us can do it as we have our own struggles but it is such an incredible gift!!! You are so blessed with all the people that show that they love you!
    I love you too!
    Gran Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is amazing to see the generosity of everyone, especially in these tough times! you are so loved by everyone who knows you! that sure makes your parents PROUD!!!

    ReplyDelete