Friday, December 23, 2011

W.A.I.T.I.N.G...

It's so frustrating to wait. This whole thing has been an exercise in patience for me, and I'll be the first to admit: some days I failed miserably. I mean, if it was supposed to take a week, and it's been 3 already, how much longer is it going to take? I really appreciate that Dr. Choksi has been personally calling me and giving me updates, even though they're just "I haven't heard anything yet, but I don't want you thinking that I've forgotten you." It was nice to hear how frustrated she was at waiting for the pathology report. She really wants to help me get started as soon as she can. She told me she was on vacation for the next week but called the pathology office that had my sample and gave them her personal cell phone number so that as soon as they have information for her, she can get it to me. Let me just tell you how nice of a change she is from what I'm used to!

No comments:

Post a Comment