Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Friends

I can't even begin to thank all of my family and friends for the support that they've given me through all of this so far. Kind words, hugs, and smiles have made all the difference and I am so very grateful for it all. I've also got a few things that have helped me through some of the harder parts:
I've also got some very pretty angels that keep me company on my doctor's visits. Thank you all again. I really don't know what I would do without all of you!

As far as family, I've always known how amazing mine is, but they continue to show it on a daily basis. From Chris going with me at 9:30 am to the Cancer Institute and sitting with me until 5:30 pm when they finally discharged me (and offering to shave his head when my hair falls out!), to my parents who keep Chase happy while I can't be there and put him to bed until I'm allowed to snuggle him again (just a few days!), to my inlaws who offer strength and support, I am by far the luckiest woman in the world!

2 comments: